Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Don't Experience Essence The Way You Do...


In the conscious evolution community, as we have worked on the process of shifting from ego to essence with ease and clarity, many (particularly women) have expressed a seemingly common experience of "essence" _ a sort of warm, fuzzy, pink, orgasmic kind of experience - which has created something of a disturbance in "the force" for me because it doesn't resonate with my experience. I wonder if what I’m experiencing is unique to me, or just one of many ways that anyone can experience being in essence? Whatever...
I Don’t Experience Essence The Way You Do
In my ego, I am like steel, strong but imperfect, amorphous, malleable, capable of holding a razor edge or being a weight, forgeable and corrodible. I am Neander-John Cro-Magnon Strohl the evolutionary homo sapiens. Emotions and intellect are the critical duality of my BEING. I AM my carbon-based life form.
When I am in essence there is a distinct shift of perpective. It is like changing from normal vision to wide view binoculars, only much better. It is like stepping back and forward simultaneously. I AM my own Escher instance… but it makes sense. It is not an experience OF sweetness or glowing light or floating or warm spaces but rather these CAN be attributes of that space. It recognizes but is transcendent of male and female roles (born in an ego-centric space) but more, it is most fully formed in the union of the two. I am transcendent of vulnerability or invulnerability. I AM.
My ES-sense is of a carbon fiber mesh, cleansed of it’s impurities in fire, tested in battle, lighter and stronger than steel, pseudo-crystalline structure of infinite wisdom and flexibility, neither corrodible nor corrosive. I AM the Agent of Change, the wind of change that is blowing from the south. I AM an Agent of Conscious Evolution, the supra-sexual homo universalis emergent and evolving. I no longer need to “know everything”. I just KNOW what there is to know and I need to know. I can feel the DIFFERENCE. I KNOW truth or falsehood as they emerge - in THAT instant - I can SEE the path. I am ONE with THE WAY. I do not need dominion, because I/WE am/are ONE. My ES-sense is of Yin, to Ego Yang. I/WE are the birther, the birthing, and the coach united. I/WE were coming. Now I/WE are HERE!!
So, I/WE LOVE YOU… but I don’t experience essence the way you do.

No comments: